Online Live Webinar March 22, 2011 – 11:00 am to 12:pm EST
Presented by the Corporate Education Group ( REP 1011 )
Duration: 1 Hour Credits: 1 PDU Free Course Id: MDW1258
Meetings are an opportunity to bring out the best in people in a collaborative, safe environment. Meetings can also be an incredible waste of time and resources if they’re not managed effectively. Creating an effective meeting involves making a series of conscious choices, and also preparing, conducting, and following through.
This webinar concentrates on how to use meeting effectiveness tools and best practices to promote energizing, focused meetings that produce results; it also provides opportunities to discuss specific meeting challenges and how to successfully facilitate your way to resolution.
What You Will Learn:
- Foundation tools to set the stage for meeting effectiveness
- Steps and actions to successfully manage the 3 phases of a meeting: Before, During, and After
- How to prepare an action agenda
- Strategies to keep participants engaged and focused
- Facilitation skills and techniques to guide meeting interactions
- Guidelines and tips for managing difficult behaviors and situations
About the Presenter:
Crystell Anthony, M.Ed., MBTI®, CAGS from Northeastern University, and a certified State Trainer for Massachusetts, is a Lead Consultant for Corporate Education Group and Principal and founder of her own consulting company, The Focus Group. Crystell has successfully designed and facilitated training programs in the public and corporate sectors for executive, managerial, and administrative professionals since 1979. Crystell’s training programs are known for containing simplified â€œbest practicesâ€ for easy on-the-job applications and have been successfully installed in organizations across the globe.