Live Webinar – April 1, 11:00-12:00 PM CDT
Offered by: Solutions Cube Group (Rep 2451) $15.00 USD
Attendees will be awarded 1 Category A PDU for participating.
Bringing project stakeholders together in collaborative meetings is an effective way to quickly make decisions and complete project work with a high degree of alignment and buy-in. Use of a brainstorming activity is a high energy and powerful way to uncover hundreds of ideas during meetings.
However, there is more to brainstorming than just gathering a list of ideas which can often be misinterpreted or dismissed, after the energy of the meeting subsides. Understanding what those rapidly collected ideas really meant to the stakeholders, before the meaning is forgotten, is where the real value and power of brainstorming is leveraged.
Learn how to increase the value and effectiveness of brainstorming while avoiding the common pitfalls which sabotage the best intentions of any brainstorming effort.
In this 1 hour live in-depth Webinar participants learn how to:
- Structure brainstorming sessions to collect ideas in collaborative meetings
- Focus ideas captured during brainstorming to increase relevance to the meeting objective
- Use questioning techniques to guide brainstorming and improve brainstorm quality
- Use questioning techniques to drive clarity and increase buy in of brainstormed ideas
- How to avoid common mistakes which sabotage a brainstorm activity
This is part 2 of a three part series presented by Solutions Cube.