Live Webinar – October 5, 2011 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm EDT
Presented by: Training Magazine
Duration: 1 Hour 1 PDU Category C – Free PDU
Can you relate to any of these?
- You leave work exhausted and more behind,
- you’re juggling so many different things that any minute you may drop them all,
- you are both the project manager, developer and entire team on most of your projects except for the occasional other who never returns your emails,
There is no end in sight to the insanity…
The current state of frustration in our workplaces is killing productivity. It’s easy to deliver activity without business value because there is no time to prioritize.
Join Lou to hear about organizing and prioritizing your individual scalability. Get stuff done and be more effective. It can be done.
About Lou Russell:
Lou Russell is President and CEO of L+EARN and Russell Martin & Associates. Lou and her staff deliver learning experiences that are fun, flexible, fast and measurable. She believes that learning and earning go hand in hand. She focuses on faculty development, retention and recruitment of students, project management, leadership and organizational learning opportunities. Lou is the author of The Accelerated Learning Fieldbook and IT Leadership Alchemy, Project Management for Trainers, Training Triage: Performance-Based Solutions Amid Chaos, Confusion, and Change, and her newest book 10 Steps to Successful Project Management. A popular speaker, Lou addresses national and international conferences such as the Career College Association, ACCET, Training 2008, Project Management Institute, Project World, LotuSphere, ASTD and the Society of Information Management (SIM).
PDU Category C documentation details:
Process Groups: Planning Executing
Knowledge Areas: 4 – Integration
- 4.1 Develop Project Charter
- 4.2 Develop Project Management Plan
- 4.3 Direct and Manage Project Execution
- 4.4 Monitor and Control Project Work
- 4.6 Close Project or Phase
As a Category C ‘Self Directed Learning Activity’ remember to document your learning experience and its relationship to project management for your ‘PDU Audit Trail Folder’
Click to register for Chaos is Not Performance: Project Management For Stability