Live IIL Webinar – October 20, 2011 10:00 am – 11:00 am EDT
Duration: 1 hourÂ Credits: 1 PDUÂ Category A – Free PDU
Presented by : IILÂ (Rep 1003) – Course No: LI0006
You will need to register with IIL and sign into the site to register for this opportunity.
NOTE: This session is popular may may reach capacity – Register early to reserve your seat.
Participants will learn to use the readily available power of acknowledgment to engage, motivate, and inspire teams, employees, and people they lead and to strengthen their personal leadership skills. They will learn to use the tool of acknowledgment in an immediately effective way.
This Webinar will help participants identify and utilize the Power of Acknowledgment throughout their professional lives. Benefits include:
- Immediately improvingÂ relationships with colleagues and team members
- EnhancingÂ employee engagement using acknowledgment as a critical tool and focus
- Developing personal leadership capabilities using acknowledgment in the workplace
- Observing the strong business case for acknowledgment and participating in a case study to drive home the need to incorporate it into the workplace
- Increasing productivity and well-being in the workplace byÂ identifying opportunities to enhance employee engagement
What Your Will Learn:
Upon completion of this webinar, the participants will be able to:
- To identify and define two of the seven major principles of acknowledgment as outlined in the book The Power of Acknowledgment, IIL Publishing, New York
- Understanding the need for acknowledgment in creating a culture of appreciation within an organization or team
- Defining â€œacknowledgmentâ€ and understanding its profound, far-reaching benefits
- Overcoming the barriers to acknowledgment
- Demonstrating the language and subtleties of authentic and heartfelt acknowledgment behavior
- Describing how to coach teams managers, and other corporate stakeholders in using the Power of Acknowledgment to produce breakthrough results
Click to Sign in to the IIL Website – Choose the Featured Webinars Tab on the Left and then Choose Leadership and The Power of Acknowledgment and Begin Registration.