Live IIL Webinar -October 28, 2011 9:00 am – 10:00 am EDT
Duration: 1 hour Credits: 1 PDU Category A – Free PDU
Presented by : IIL (Rep 1003) – Course No: SS0005
You will need to register with IIL and sign into the site to register for this opportunity.
NOTE: This session is popular may may reach capacity – Register early to reserve your seat.
Every business needs to improve results whether they are reducing costs or defects, improving productivity, or increasing sales.
- The best way to improve is through disciplined and continuous process improvement.
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belts are the de facto experts in the area of process improvement.
This webinar will demonstrate how a Black Belt adds value to an organization through leadership and expertise in the area of improving results.
It will also show how Green Belts can go to the next level, in terms of expertise and ability, by learning how the application of advanced tools and techniques can help analyze processes to reduce defects and inefficiency by:
- Illustrate how the DMAIC process improvement methodology is the roadmap for improving results
- Demonstrate how to analyze differences between samples using Hypothesis Tests
- Determine how to predict future process results using Time Series Analysis techniques
- Establish how to apply Regression Analysis to analyze variables and improve customer satisfaction
- Determine how powerful Designed Experiments can be used to achieving breakthrough results and gain buy-in for sustainable change
Upon completion of this webinar, the participants will be able to:
- Become familiar with a few key components of Six Sigma
- Have an understanding of how a Six Sigma Black Belt can positively influence businesses
- Understand the differences between a Green Belt and a Black Belt certification
- See how the application of advanced analysis techniques can help with decision making
Click to Sign in to the IIL Website – Choose the Featured Webinars Tab on the Left and then Choose “The Benefits of Becoming an IIL Lean Six Sigma Black Belt”.