Live Webinar – March 1st 2012, 12:00-1:00 PM EST
Offered by ASPE (REP 2161) 1 Category A PDU – Free PDU
This is a 1 hour seminar and attendees will be awarded 1 PDU for participating
With head count down in most organizations business leaders have to continue to drive productivity.
The challenge is two fold:
- Productivity gains will only go on for so long. New skills will have to be incorporated in order to maintain and especially increase productivity over time.
- The short-term productivity is great. Over the long-term, however, driving productivity without some investment in innovation is a receipt for disaster.
With the jobless recovery, capital has been available for training staff, but the main issue has been time. It is near impossible for many to find time away from the office during regular business hours. As this trend continues, organizations will have to get more and more creative to find ways to provide the skills, tools, and technique enhancements their workers need to drive innovation and keep the productivity momentum going.
In this 45-min web seminar David Mantica (LinkedIn profile), President of ASPE, Inc. will review service offerings we have created to help enterprise organizations reduce the time investment needed for skills development.
Topics to be covered include:
- Today’s Online training capabilities and how they rival the classroom training experience, while providing time, travel, and cost savings
- Coaching as a tool for productivity enhancement (the best on the job training tool available)
- Consulting to help augment team resources and plug holes
- Licensing options for content, and the Train the Trainer delivery
- Night time, weekend, and half-day course delivery
The Internet has become a fantastic tool for providing solid knowledge transfer in the form of e-learning and web seminars. In this session, we will review the innovative solutions ASPE has developed to provide real-world skills, tools and techniques training (not just knowledge transfer) in a more convenient way than standard face-to-face sessions.
Presenter: David Mantica (LinkedIn profile) has more than 16 years of experience in business to business continuing education in executive, product management, marketing, and operations capacities. He has product managed the initiation, development and delivery of more than 300 instructor-led and live, online training courses, covering topics in the software development life cycle, IT, telecommunications, finance, healthcare IT, and marketing industries.
Click to register for Serving the Enterprise: Solutions for Enhanced Productivity