The Transformational Power of Cloud Computing
Live Webinar – March 7th, 2012 11:00 am – 12:00 pm EST
Duration: 1 Hour Credits: 1 PDU Category CÂ - Free PDU
Sponsored by: PEX ( The Process Excellence Network)
- Your business is stalling
- Your budgets are shrinking
- Your customers are expecting personalized, contextual, proactive customer service experiences.
These pressures combined with overall economic uncertainty are just some of the drivers fueling the rapid move to cloud based strategies. But organizations have a range of questions when it comes to cloud computing – ranging from the type of cloud that makes most sense through to the security and reliability of the data.
In this webinar, Krassi Genov (LinkedIn profile) and Os Haque (LinkedIn profile), from Pegasystems, will address some of these questions and look at how leading companies are adopting cloud technologies to gain competitive advantage.
Join this webinar to:
- Understand what the cloud is and its impact on business operations and processes
- Explore case studies of how other companies have adopted cloud-based strategies
- Learn why cloud computing is seen as a game-changer – along with social and mobile – enabling businesses to enhance the customer experience and increase business agility
- Identify what type of cloud deployment strategy is right for your business and receive practical advice on how to get started
PDU Category C documentation details:
Process Groups: Executing, Monitoring & Controlling
Knowledge Areas: 4 – Integration 5 – Scope 6 – Time
- 4.2 Develop Project Management Plan
- 4.3Â Direct and Manage Project Execution
- 5.2 Define Scope
- 6.5 Develop Schedule
As a Category C â€˜Self Directed Learning Activityâ€™ remember to document your learning experience and its relationship to project management for your â€˜PDU Audit Trail Folderâ€™
Click to register for Enterprise 2.0: The Transformational Power of Cloud Computing