Nine Critical Factors for a Successful Application StrategyPosted by EdmontonPM
Live Webinar March 14th, 2012, 8:00 am – 9:00 am EDT or
Live Webinar March 14th, 2012, 11:00 am – 12:00 pm EDT
Duration:1 hour Webcast + Q & A – Up to 1 Category C PDU – Free PDU
Hosted By: Gartner Webinars
Dealing with the bloated and aging application portfolio demands a clear understanding of the current state and a strong will to overcome obstacles. This presentation summarizes three years of Gartner research into the topic of application overhaul.
- What is application overhaul and what are the drivers for an enterprise to adopt it?
- What are the nine critical success factors for business value through application overhaul?
- How can an organization get started on application overhaul?
Presenter: Andy Kyte, (LinkedIn profile) VP & Gartner Fellow
PDU Category C documentation details:
Process Groups: Planning
Knowledge Areas: 4 – Integration 5 – Scope
- 4.1 Develop Project Management Charter
- 4.2 Develop Project Management Plan
- 4.3 Direct and Manage Project Execution
- 5.2 Define Scope
As a Category C ‘Self Directed Learning Activity’ remember to document your learning experience and its relationship to project management for your ‘PDU Audit Trail Folder’
Click to register for Nine Critical Factors for a Successful Application Strategy