Managing Resistance to Change
Critical Role of Change Agents for Project Success Session 1 of 2
Live Webinar March 22st, 2012 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm EDT
Duration: 1 hour webinar Credits: 1 PDU Category A – $15 USD PDU
Presented by: Solutions Cube Group (REP 2451)
Projects create unique products, services, or results. Thus, the inevitability of change is an inescapable factor resulting from every project. Every project creates opportunities that must be seized or forever lost. Without attention to organizational change, these products, services, and results may never be used.
Attend this 1 hour presentation to learn how to increase your awareness and start to acquire the skills to manage resistance to organizational change resulting from your projects.
In this 1 hour in-depth webinar participants learn:
- Concepts of organizational change management and the differences in change versus transition
- Typical responsibilities of change agents
- How change disrupts expectations
- Reasons for and causes of resistance and how to manage resistance
- The importance of respecting differing frames of reference
- Emotional responses to change
EARN 1 PDU after viewing this webinar
NOTE: Session two March 29th, 2012 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm EDT
Making Change Last – is 1 more PDU and another $15 USD.
Click to purchase Managing Resistance to Change