Essential Skills for the Successful Business AnalystPosted by EdmontonPM
Live Webinar March 22nd, 2012 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm EDT
Offered by: ProjectTimes.com (Diversified Business Communications REP 1811)
Duration 2 Hours 2 Category A PDU/CDUs – $89.99 USD for 2 PDUs
OR â€¦â€¦.. The course is included in an (over 100 PDUs Available)
All Access Pass – 6 Months for $229.95 USD or 1 YR $349.95
Please enter Referral Code 576587
Description Of The Course:
We can all agree that the Business Analyst collaborates with business stakeholders throughout the organization to ensure high quality, on-time deliverables and seamless communication.
A key element of a Business Analyst’s proficiency is being aware of the array of techniques, tools, and deliverables that are available and selecting the ones that are appropriate to a particular problem.
Ultimately, business analysts want to achieve the following outcomes:
- Reduce waste
- Create solutions
- Help complete projects on time
- Improve efficiency
- Document the right requirements
The presentation reviews how you can successfully deliver these outcomes with your stakeholders.
Get answers to these questions:
- How do you determine which technique is used for which problem/opportunity or scenario?
- How do you know that are you using the “right” skills?
To learn the essential skills required for Business Analyst, they will cover the following topic areas:
- Analyze and understand the business problems Communicate effectively (written and spoken)
- Identify and document requirements
- Communicate effectively (written and spoken)
- Manage client relationships
- Model data and processes
Included in the course:
- Access to the Recorded Version of Webinar
- Personalized Certificate of Attendance
- Copy of Presentation Slides
Click to register for Essential Skills for the Successful Business Analyst