Maximizing Top Line Growth Potential:
Effective Post Merger Culture Integration
Live Webinar April 11th, 2012 – 3:00 pm to 4:00 pm EDT
Presented by:Â Human Capital Institute
Webinar Duration: 1 Hour Credits: 1 Category C PDU – Free PDU
Today, many companies are either considering or in the process of acquiring new organizations in order to complement existing capabilities and grow their business.Â While the concept is attractive, in reality mergers and acquisitions are very challenging organizational changes that are difficult to complete successfully.
Questions that need to be addressed include:
- How do you get the right leaders in place at the executive level and ensure that the team is aligned?
- What are the best ways to retain and develop, and integrate your top talent?
- How do you identify and mitigate risks to integration to ensure that the desired benefits are achieved?
Right Management has been working with our clients to help identify and mitigate integration risks, and accelerate value realization. It is our experience that the diligent attention to organizational change implications is critical to ensuring that the desired benefits of the acquisition are achieved.
In this webinar you will learn about our approach to organizational integration, and hear from IBM about our partnership with them to further enable their acquisition integration program.
We will specifically address:
- Organizational implications and decisions that need to be made in order to maximize return on investment.
- What we do to minimize risk to the business case, and accelerate benefits realization.
- A client perspective: What the situation was, key challenges, and how the integration objectives were achieved.
- Dianne Heard, Executive Consultant, Acquisition and Outsourcing Leadership & Change Practice, IBM
- Michael Haid, SVP, (LinkedIn profile) Talent Management, Right Management
- Steve Towers, Senior Consultant, (LinkedIn profile) Talent Management, Right Management
PDU Category C documentation details:
Process Groups: Executing, Monitoring & Controlling
Knowledge Areas: 4 – Integration 5 – Scope 6 – Time
- 4.2 Develop Project Management Plan
- 4.3Â Direct and Manage Project Execution
- 5.2 Define Scope
- 6.5 Develop Schedule
As a Category C â€˜Self Directed Learning Activityâ€™ remember to document your learning experience and its relationship to project management for your â€˜PDU Audit Trail Folderâ€™
Click to register for Maximizing Top Line Growth Potential: Effective Post Merger Culture Integration