Building Trust in Business:
How Organizational Trust Impacts Performance
Live Webinar April 25th, 2012 – 3:00 pm to 4:00 pm EDT
Presented by: Human Capital Institute
Webinar Duration: 1 Hour Credits: 1 Category C PDU – Free PDU
Today, both employees and managers find themselves in a place of tepid confidence while simultaneously feeling an overwhelming need to remain positive and focused on future growth and productivity. Research has demonstrated that a critical element to achieving sustainable business success especially during tough times is organizational trust, which fosters organizational leadership and collaboration.
Creating and maintaining this foundation among employees is a vital ingredient in ramping up skills, optimism, and readiness for the future. And yet, many organizations still fail to leverage this relationship, perhaps due in part to limited clarity about how it really works.
Interaction Associates has partnered with the Human Capital Institute to further clarify and demonstrate how the level of trust within an organization influences leadership, collaboration, and productivity. Hear about the results from Interaction Associates’ fourth annual Trust in Business survey as we better illustrate how and what elements of organizational trust increase productivity and improve business.
Don’t miss these takeaways:
- Learn what elements define a foundation of trust as we dive into the latest survey results
- Discover what prescriptive measures you can take in your organization to increase trust
- Hear more about how organizational trust is becoming increasingly important in business
- Linda Stewart, (LinkedIn profile) President and CEO, Interaction Associates
- Andrew Atkins, (LinkedIn profile) Chief Innovation Officer, Interaction Associates
PDU Category C documentation details
Process Groups: Executing
Knowledge Areas: 4 – Integration 9 – Human Resources
- 4.3 Direct and Monitor Project Execution
- 9.3 Develop Project Team
- 9.4 Manage Project Team
As a Category C ‘Self Directed Learning Activity’ remember to document your learning experience and its relationship to project management for your ‘PDU Audit Trail Folder’
Click to register for Building Trust in Business: How Organizational Trust Impacts Performance