Delivering Quality in ProjectsPosted by EdmontonPM
Live Webinar May 9th, 2012 11:00 am – 12:00 pm EDT
Duration: 1 hour live webinar Credits: 1 PDU Category BÂ – Free PDU
Presented by PROJECTinsight (Metafuse Inc)ï»¿
Itâ€™s been said that people donâ€™t remember if the project was a week late, but they always remember if it doesnâ€™t work.
What does project quality mean? How does that differ from product and process quality? More importantly, this webinar addresses how you can get a handle on the critical components of project quality.
- Define key quality management criteria
- Differentiate project, product, and process quality
- Identify techniques to plan for quality
- Define best practices to implement within Project Insight
Who should attend:
- Project managers, Portfolio managers,
- Project team members, Project Leads,
- Project sponsors & function/business unit managers,
- Subject Matter Experts, Business Analysts, Scheduling Specialists and ….
- Other business stakeholders.
Click to register for Delivering Quality in Projects