Delivering Quality in ProjectsPosted by EdmontonPM
Live Webinar May 9th, 2012 11:00 am – 12:00 pm EDT
Duration: 1 hour live webinar Credits: 1 PDU Category B – Free PDU
Presented by PROJECTinsight (Metafuse Inc)
It’s been said that people don’t remember if the project was a week late, but they always remember if it doesn’t work.
What does project quality mean? How does that differ from product and process quality? More importantly, this webinar addresses how you can get a handle on the critical components of project quality.
- Define key quality management criteria
- Differentiate project, product, and process quality
- Identify techniques to plan for quality
- Define best practices to implement within Project Insight
Who should attend:
- Project managers, Portfolio managers,
- Project team members, Project Leads,
- Project sponsors & function/business unit managers,
- Subject Matter Experts, Business Analysts, Scheduling Specialists and ….
- Other business stakeholders.
Click to register for Delivering Quality in Projects