How To Turn Your Best Customers Into EvangelistsPosted by EdmontonPM
Live Webinar May 22nd, 2012, 11:00 am – 12:00 pm EDT
Duration:1 hour Webcast + Q & A – Up to 1 Category C PDU – Free PDU
Hosted By: Gartner Webinars
If your customers respond â€œyesâ€ to the ultimate question (would you recommend our solution to others like you?) you’ve just located a potential advocate.
This is good news for marketing and sales – since advocates have been proven to be your best sales people. But not all advocates are equal in their influence and ability to support your goals.
The upper segment of your advocates (the evangelists) help you accelerate sales cycles, grow revenue and encourage loyalty better than anyone. But you need a process to find them, nurture them, and to sustain their high level of enthusiasm.
- Understand the business case for mobilizing their advocates, and why evangelists are the secret weapon of any advocacy marketing program.
- Use the ultimate question to find their pool of advocates, and how to segment them into logical groups where they can be most effectively utilized.
- Use the upper rung of their advocates, (the evangelists) as a catalyst to nurture other customer types into higher levels of advocacy.
PDU Category C documentation details:
Process Groups: Initiating Executing
Knowledge Areas: 10 – Communications
- 10.1 Identify Stakeholders
- 10.4 Manage Stakeholder Expectations
As a Category C ‘Self Directed Learning Activity’ remember to document your learning experience and its relationship to project management for your ‘PDU Audit Trail Folder’
Click to register for How To Turn Your Best Customers Into Evangelists