Live Webinar – August 5th, 2014 – 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm EDT
By: BATimes (Diversified Business Communications REP 1811)
Duration 1 Hour 1 Cat A PDU/CDUs – Free PDU / CDU
Keeping up in today’s fast-paced world requires a robust skillset!
Not only are project managers expected to manage a colossal amount of projects, they’re expected to direct resources to properly plan for those projects. Often times, those two sides of the business don’t align very well.
Get insights from specialists in the PPM field that can help you take your skillset from project manager to project leader.
Key topics of discussion:
- What small tweaks can I make to increase my team’s productivity and my own productivity?
- What is the difference between project management and project leadership?
- How can I coordinate efforts between teams and departments to increase productivity?
- How can I measure my progress on the road to higher productivity?
- What types of tools can I use to align management of resources with management of projects?
With the Course You Will Receive:
- Access to the Live and Recorded Version of Webinar
- Personalized Certificate of Attendance
- Copy of Presentation Slides
Deanne Earle PMP (LinkedIn profile @UnlikeBefore ) Director of Unlike Before LTD. – is a sought after keynote speaker and International Project Consultant specializing in delivering business technology projects. A founding member of The Glass Breakers global women’s network, a published author, and expert in the areas of project delivery, management, change and leadership, Deanne challenges the DNA of a company’s leadership where necessary to achieve greater business value from technology projects.
Make sure to check out Deanne’s Change Through Action Blog.
Michael Luciano MSc (IT) – (LinkedIn profile) Director of Quality Assurance, AtTask Michael currently holds the position of Director of Quality Assurance at AtTask and regularly speaks on the current state of the QA industry . Michael has over twenty years experience in the field of quality assurance, having built high performance global teams for such companies as Xerox, EDS, HP, Thomson Reuters and, currently,
Click to register for 3 Ways to Increase Your Team’s Productivity: Aligning People & Process