Live Webinar September 10th, 2015 – 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm EDT
By: The Corporate Education Group (REP 1011)
Duration: 1 Hour Credits: 1 Category A PDU – Free PDU
Managing a Business Process Performance Project requires all the standard project management skills, including planning, budgeting and managing a project.
However, there are several characteristics of a Business Process Performance Project that require a unique set of skills.
Some of the characteristics include:
- Defining the nature of the process change that will be required;
- Understanding the phases for a process change project;
- Estimating costs and resources needed for various projects;
- Identifying people with the right skills for the intervention you intend to make;
- Communicating with stakeholders about a process project; and
- Working with others to deliver the redesigned process.
This webinar will discuss the unique characteristics of a Business Process Performance Project and review some of the tools and techniques that project managers can use to ensure that a process change project is efficient and effective.
Presenter: Paul Harmon, (LinkedIn profile) Instructor and Consultant for Corporate Education Group, is a Co-Founder and Executive Editor at Business Process Trends (bptrends.com) providing information on best practices in Business Process Management (BPM). Paul has worked with a wide variety of companies to help them analyze and redesign their business processes and has authored numerous books, including the best-selling introduction on BPM – Business Process Change, Second Edition: A Guide for Business Managers and BPM and Six Sigma Professionals (The MK/OMG Press).