Live Webinar October 29th, 2014 – 2:00 pm to 3:00 pm EDT
Offered by IAG Consulting (REP 2858)
Duration 1 hour 1 PDU or 1 CDU 1 Category A – Free PDU
- Are you a Business Analyst trying to find your role in an Agile project?
- Are you looking for ways to ramp up your Agile team’s productivity?
There are a lot of misconceptions about Business Analysis in an Agile development environment, and sometimes Business Analysts find it hard to adapt to the short iterations, just-in-time planning and minimalist documentation that characterizes Agile development.
This webinar is a frank discussion about what Agile demands from a Business Analyst and how Business Analysts can succeed and ensure their team succeeds.
- Dispel common myths about Agile, including the belief that Business Analysts aren’t welcome in Agile
- Explain why every development team needs excellent business analysis to be successful
- Guide analysts in how to deliver the most value in Agile settings
Click to register for Three Ways Business Analysts Enable Agile Success