Live Webinar May 1st, 2015 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm EDT
Duration: 1 hour webinar Credits: 1 PDU Category A – $20 USD PDU
Presented by: Solutions Cube Group (REP 2451)
This webinar is the fourth of a 4 part series series on Project Scheduling by Solutions Cube. Although this module is a part of the series – each module in the series can be taken individually.
The project schedule developed at the beginning of a project is not a guarantee of what will occur. Project schedules are in fact, only a point-in-time guess. Many things will conspire to invalidate the plan – project team members may not be available or may leave the project, technologies may work better or worse than expected, changes may be approved, and so on.
Attend this 1 hour presentation to learn why it is important to monitor progress against the schedule, communicate the progress, and refine the schedule based on facts and our observations.
In this 1 hour in-depth webinar participants learn:
- Understand effects of path convergence and joint probabilities
- Discover recommended best practices for effectively controlling project schedules
- Understand how to use earned value to monitor project schedules
- Learn about considerations for preventive and corrective actions when controlling project schedules.
- Gather practical implementation tips for effectively monitoring and controlling projects
EARN 1 PDU after viewing this webinar
PLEASE NOTE: If you are on the Solutions Group Site and receive a message that your cart is empty when you go to check out – this is because you are not yet signed in to your account on their site – or you have not registered for a free account on their site.
To resolve this issue simply click the “person” icon on the top of the course description page and either sign in or register. You can then return to the course Description page and add the course to your cart.