Live Webinar November 2nd, 2016, 11:00 am – 12:30 pm EDT
Activity Type: Education – Course or Training 1 Hour 1 PDU free
Provider:: Change Management Learning Center (PROSCI)
Prosci specializes in change management processes. With a strong developed expertise in change management processes they produce high quality informative presentations and seminars
This webinar will cover an analysis of 10 ECM case studies and 6 strategic themes for building enterprise change capability that emerged from these real stories.
- Explore each strategic theme
- See how other organizations have leveraged the strategy
- Share and gain real-time insights on each theme from other change professionals
- Interactively build plans to leverage these lessons in your own ECM journey
- Walk away with next steps you can take to progress your organization’s change capability
PROSCI literally “wrote the books” on Change Management:
- ADKAR®: A Model for Change in Business, Government and our Communityby Jeffrey M. Hiatt
- ADKAR®—awareness, desire, knowledge, ability and reinforcement
- Change Management: The People Side of Change by Jeffrey M. Hiatt
These texts are a MUST READ for anyone performing Change management as a part of their role!
Click to register for:
6 Lessons Learned From Innovators In Change Maturity
|Technical Project Management||Leadership||Strategic & Business Management|
NOTE: For PMI® Audit Purposes – Print Out This Post! Take notes on this page during the presentation and also indicate the Date & Time you attended. Note any information from the presentation you found useful to your professional development and place it in your audit folder.