Live Webinar April 22nd 2014, 1:30 pm – 3:00 pmÂ EDT
Duration:1.5 hours Up to 1.5 Category C PDU -Â Free PDU
Hosted By:Â StickyMinds/Techwell
In todayâ€™s project-centric work environment, the ability to coordinate multiple projects with distributed teams, and making high-level strategic decisions based upon consolidated project progress, risk and resource usage information is critical. Project Online is a cloud based, enterprise-wide project management platform designed to meet these challenges.
Join Dux Raymond Sy PMP as he shares how you can best leverage Project Online to manage enterprise projects.
In this interactive webinar you will learn how to:
- Build and Project & Portfolio Management (PPM) solution based on Project Online
- Create a portfolio of projects using new and existing project plans
- Manage and optimize project resources across the enterprise
- Collaborate with geographically distributed project team members
- xIntegrate existing tools like Microsoft Office, Windows, mobile devices to Project Onlinex
- Develop relevant reports and dashboard to visualize key performance indicators
Presenter:Â Â Dux Raymond Sy is currently a managing partner and the chief evangelist of Innovative-e, Inc., a Microsoft Certified Gold Partner/PMI REP.Â Dux authored SharePoint for Project Management: How to Create a Project Management Information System (PMIS) with SharePoint.Â As a thought leader in maximizing project team collaboration, he is focused on empowering organizations on how to leverage the benefits of collaborative tools with quantifiable goals.Â He is very much involved in the greater SharePoint community and is an event chair for SharePoint Saturday, a free community driven conference that has been held worldwide.Â Dux regularly writes about project management, SharePoint and globalization at MeetDux.com.
Click to register for Fast Track Project Management Success with Project Online