Live Webinar August 4th, 2016 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm EDT
Webinar Duration: 1 Hour ea Credits: 1 Category A – Free PDUs
Presented by: Modern Analyst
NOTE: We have listed this as a Category A as the provider has stated that this session is ** Eligible for PDUs, CDUs. ** This most likely will be a category A presentation presented by Diversified Business Communications (Rep #1811 – parent company). More Information will be available will be available at the end of the session.
The bottom line for successful business analysis is delivering outstanding products to business partners, ones that ‘win’ for the business.
- What does creating a winning business solution require?
- What artifacts do you need?
- How can you develop them?
One essential artifact is business rules, key to agile business solutions.
Find out in this fast-paced session what business rules are really about, and how they can sharpen your interaction with both business partners and software developers.
Learn about practical techniques to capture and validate business rules in concert with your other deliverables.
Business analysis with business rules can give you the edge you’re looking for in establishing the right project dynamics, and the right focus on business requirements.
Find out how you can develop effective, adaptable and complete business solutions using a business rules approach.
Learn what you need to know to:
- Achieve order-of-magnitude improvements in business requirements
- Use business rules to sharpen business communication
- Deliver clear, well-aligned business solutions
- Engage business partners in deep dialog about operational excellence
- Guarantee system development produces the right results for the business
Click to register for:
Building Business Solutions:
BAs Lead The Way To Business Excellence
|Technical Project Management||Leadership||Strategic & Business Management|