Live Webinar – April 23rd, 2015 – 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm EDT
By: BATimes (Diversified Business Communications REP 1811)
Duration 1 Hr 1 Cat A PDU/CDUs – Free PDU / CDU
Requirements for vendor package software are different!
Depending on the type of vendor package project the requirements process and artifacts are unique and need some special attention. Our typical templates and processes do not set these projects up for success.
In this webinar Angela will look at how the BA role may change, approach (agile or traditional), and how the requirements process and deliverables change.
Learn what needs to be considered to successfully set up efficient requirements when working with COTS, vendor, and package software implementations.
Course Learning Objectives Include:
- Learn what makes COTS, Vendor, Package Software projects different from a requirements perspective
- Learn how the role and process changes
- Learn how our BA artifacts, templates, and deliverables need to change
- Learn tips and tricks to set these projects up for success
With the Course You Will Receive:
- Access to the Live and Recorded Version of Webinar
- Personalized Certificate of Attendance
- Copy of Presentation Slides
Presenter: Angela Wick (LinkedIn profile @WickAng) After more than 15 years of consulting, mentoring and teaching, Angela knows that great BAs transform organizations. Angela encourages BAs to be agents of change. She helps BAs develop the skills they need to inspire collaboration, creativity and innovation. Get free BA tips and trends by following Angela on Twitter or by visiting her site.
Click to register for The 5 Critical Differences In Requirements For Package Software