Live Webinar September 25th, 2014 – 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm EDT
Duration: 1 hour webinar Credits: 1 PDU Category A – Free PDU
Sponsored by: PMI Requirements Management CoP (REP #S055)
No one likes working on misguided projects, or efforts that don’t meet business needs, or projects doomed for failure.
Through this presentation, you will learn a repeatable process for creating a bulletproof business case that increases the odds of project support and success. Help contribute to your organization’s bottom line with bulletproof business cases!
Attendees will be able to:
- Describe the essential components of an effective business case
- Plan a business case effort using an approach that helps you function as a trusted advisor to your organization
- Select appropriate techniques for determining root causes of business problems or the main drivers of opportunities
- Avoid common pitfalls when recommending or justifying projects
- Name the essential factors to analyze when exploring the feasibility of a business case
- List the four most important cost-benefit analysis measures and what they are used for.
Presenter: – Richard Larson, PMP, CBAP President and Founder of Watermark Learning, Richard Larson has over 30 years of experience in business analysis, project management, training, and consulting. Rich is a frequent speaker at Business Analysis and Project Management conferences and author of CBAP Certification Study Guide (2nd Edition). He was the Review Chair for the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge version 2.0 and co-lead for the Collect Requirements chapter of the Project Management Body of Knowledge, 4th edition.
Note: You do have to be a PMI® member to register for this opportunity.
Click to register for Creating Bulletproof Business Cases for Rock-Solid Projects