Live Webinar July 10th, 2015 – 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm EDT
By: The Corporate Education Group (REP 1011) Course ID: BAW1320
Duration: 1 Hour Credits: 1 Category A PDU – Free PDU
Get more out of your requirements interviews and make better use of time for both you and your stakeholders with some simple, but highly effective techniques that will dramatically improve your interviewing skills.
This webinar will provide tips for business analysts on how to better facilitate interviews and elicit solid requirements.
The key to this process improvement is making sure you ask the right types of questions by appropriate preparation, sequencing and delivery.
Interviewing is the cornerstone of elicitation techniques, and when done properly will reveal the answers you need.
You will learn how to:
- Identify the right stakeholders to interview and what you need to know
- Create a requirements questionnaire and prepare to ask the right types of questions
- How to properly engage the stakeholder and build a relationship
- Capture stakeholder responses
- Plan for follow-up and maintain the relationship
- Review lessons learned to improve for your next interview
Presenter: Terrell Smith (LinkedIn profile), MPA, PMP, CBAP With over 25 years of experience in a wide range of project management and business analysis assignments, he brings concepts to life in a practical and easy to apply manner. Terrell has assisted clients in the development of project management methodologies, risk assessments, quality management, agile methods, problem solving, rescuing troubled projects, implementing business analysis best practices, and team building.
Click to register for The Art of the Interview: How to Improve Your Business Analysis Interviewing Skills