Live Webinar February 2nd, 2015 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm EST
Presented by the Corporate Education Group (REP 1011)
Duration: 1 Hour Credits: 1 PDU Category A – Free PDU
Course ID: MDW1279
Making business decisions is your most important function as a leader-and your riskiest. Your personal brand is made or broken by the quality of your decisions. Are your decisions as solid as they could be?
In this webinar, you will learn how to apply strategic decision-making processes in order to reduce risk and choose the best course of action for the project, team, the organization, and you. You’ll learn the steps necessary in making strategic decisions align with business objectives as well as how to address a range of challenges that every leader encounters.
Learning objectives include:
- Distinguish between strategic thinking, planning and decision making and identify when to use each skill appropriately
- Develop insight into your individual decision-making style
- Utilize tools for solving problems and making sound decisions
- Systematically prepare for your most important decisions
- Determine the appropriate level of stakeholder involvement in your decision-making process
About the presenter: Michele Gravelle, BS MA (LinkedIn profile) is also a contributing author to Enlightened Power: How Women are Transforming the Practice of Leadership and owner of Successful Conversations Now. She has over 20 years experience working with internationally-acclaimed thought leaders in the fields of negotiation, relationship management, and communication. Michele delivers corporate training focused on helping individuals within organizations cultivate their leadership capabilities through developing personal mastery of their communication skills.
Click to register for Strategic Decision Making: Minimize Risk and Think Like a Leader